As if it’s time to write my May Goals post when it feels it was a week ago I was writing my New Years resolutions. Although now it’s actually starting to feel a bit like summer, temperatures have been reaching a tropical 12 degrees in the Highlands. Saying that, as I write this I’m looking out the window to see dark, grey skies.
1) Race For Life 10k, I’ve already signed up for this and am super excited to take part. I am pretty unfit so I am gonna struggle with this race but all that matters is that it’s a fun day and I will be raising money for a good charity.
2) Spend more time with friends and family. I love my own company but sometimes I think I spend too much time alone. I don’t want to feel isolated and it’s important to make the effort with the people who mean the most.
3) Finish reading Eat, Pray, Love and read two other books.
4) Create a solid work-out routine. I’ve gained over half a stone since coming back from Aus and now my clothes don’t fit so serious action needs to be taken.
5 Save money. I need to save money for going to uni in September and for the travelling I want to do next year.
1) Create a blogging schedule and stick to it. I did create one with a list of future posts up until the middle of June but I haven’t been able to stick to that as I am working two jobs at the moment. I need to get into a routine with work, then work my blog around that.
2) Engage more on twitter and Instagram. My Instagram is not very blog related at the moment, so I need to try and fix that without making it too cringey for the time being.
3) Reach 150 followers. At the moment I have 92 followers, so if by the end of the month I am up to 150 I will be happy.
4) Better blog photography. At the moment all my photos are taken on my iPhone and it is soooo obvious. I have my eye on a nice wee Nikon camera at the minute so when I have a little bit more money that will be getting purchased.
Okay, these are all my goals for this month that I will hopefully complete. I would love to know what everyone else’s monthly goals are too 😊
Hope you all enjoyed reading,
My name is Siobhan, I'm an 18 year old girl from the Highlands in Scotland. I made this blog because I'm an aspiring journalist. I am into make up, fitness and healthy eating, fashion and reading - these are most likely going to be the primary topics of my blog.